Guyana Resource Center
Set like a gem in the crown of South America, nestled on the North-Eastern shoulder, defying the raging Atlantic Ocean, Guyana's many waterways reflect the source of it's name "The Land of Many Waters"
Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by PhotobucketKaieteur Falls, the world's highest single drop waterfall (741 feet).Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket
Google
Friday, May 19, 2006
I need your help people because to be quite honest, I am sick and tired of people telling me that I cannot hope to improve the lives of people in Guyana... I don't think that is the case as I have witnessed some pretty incredible things in my brief time (including, I believe that young lady who was looking for Wilbert Grant on this forum actually found him so props to everyone !!)...

Anyways, I need your help really, really badly and am making this appeal on behalf of everyone in Guyana who doesn't necessarily have a voice in society to be heard...

I have made a "think-tank" forum called the Illumination Foundation that is designed for everyone to talk about any serious problems or issues that they or their families have... I will be advertising the site as much as I can so at least you will know that your thoughts will be viewed by others...

But I cannot do this alone... I can't come up with all the strategies that are needed to improve the country and so I appeal to everyone because I respect your intelligence and views so please just sign up the forum and post whatever things you feel should be done because I am telling you from the bottom of my heart that I want to help Guyana but I can't do it alone...

In closing, I don't care about your ethnicity and political loyalties, etc, ect,... I would simply like us to get together and discuss possible strategies and solutions because I know that some of you have some pretty amazing ideas...

please visit http://bungatuffy.proboards99.com/ and just share whatever thoughts or ideas that you can...thx
Link